Your monetary donations, of any size, are appreciated. Consider making: a one-time gift, a monthly gift, a gift in honor of someone, or a gift in memory of someone.
The Friends of the PG Library supports the acquisition of new materials:
- In 2012, The Friends gave over $20,000 to the Library for new books and materials
- In 2013 and 2014, The Friends gave over $35,000 to the Library for new books and materials
The Friends of the PG Library supports children’s programs:
- In 2012, The Friends gave $19,000 to the Library to support children and teen programs.
- In 2013 and 2014, The Friends gave $5,000 for the summer reading program.
The Friends of the PG Library has been there when the Library needed us:
- The Friends ran the nearly victorious 2010 campaign for Measure Q.
- In 2012 the Friends paid for a new computer needed by the Library staff.
- The Friends has pledged $50,000 in 2014 to the Library Renewal Project.
- The Friends has pledged $15,000 in 2014 to enhance community access to the Library's collection.
- The Friends covered the expense of creating a new Library website in 2014.
If you prefer to mail a donation, make your check payable to The Friends of the Pacific Grove Library and send it to:
Friends of the PG Library
PO Box EH
Pacific Grove, CA 93950
When you make a purchase from Amazon, you can designate .5 percent of the cost as a contribution to the Friends. Click here to go to smile.amazon.com for more information or log in to your account.
Use Cause Brokers
If you’re thinking of buying or selling a house, your transaction can make money for the Friends if you begin the process through Cause Brokers. By letting Cause Brokers find you a real estate agent, you can give thousands of dollars to the Friends of the Pacific Grove Public Library.
The process is simple. Click here to go to the Cause Brokers website. There you can get more information and get in direct contact with their staff. They will put you in touch with a REALTOR® in your area. Soon after you buy or sell your home, a check equaling half a percent of your home's sales price will be donated to the Friends of the Pacific Grove Public Library. For example, if you purchase a home for $500,000, Cause Brokers will donate $2,500. That's all there is to it.