Monday, October 10, 2022 - 1:30pm to 3:30pm
This month's book: Klara and the Sun by Kazuo Ishiguro
The Friends of the Pacific Grove Library book club:
- Meets most second Mondays via Zoom at 1:30 pm for about 1-1/2 to 2 hours (we reschedule on Federal holidays). Email for meeting information.
- Tends to read fiction, but mixes it up depending on the interests of the members
- Tends to read books that aren't brand new, so members can find books at local libraries
- Rotates book leaders, who make a suggestion for the club, then lead the discussion
- 2022 Meeting dates and book titles
Carol Greenstreet is the coordinator.
For more information, contact email@example.com